At European Film College, we want to create an environment where students and staff feel safe and included, and where any unacceptable and negative behaviour is handled. Therefore, we have a set of rules and procedures. All students and employees are made aware of these rules.
- We have no tolerance for harassment or bullying.
- Sexual relationships between students and teachers/staff are not acceptable.
- We treat everyone as equal human beings, no matter religion, ethnicity, social background, sexuality and gender identity, and we have no tolerance for discrimination.
- All morning assemblies, classes, workshops, lectures, and faculty screenings are mandatory.
- Sexual relations between students must be consensual as defined by Danish law.
- We do not accept the use of illegal drugs.
- Alcohol is not allowed on weekdays, we advise against heavy drinking, and we encourage activities that does not involve alcohol.
EFCs Code of Conduct May 2021
Developed by students, teachers and staff.