The 8,5-month programme:
Find your skills - discover your voice
The 8½-month programme at the European Film College is a place of opportunity. Opportunity to explore and develop your ideas, your talent and yourself. Opportunity to take chances and make mistakes and to do it in a safe, encouraging and inspiring environment. Join the programme and get the chance to produce, live and breathe film for almost a year. Work and live in a place where your fellow students, your teachers, the films you see and the professional filmmakers you meet will come from all corners of the world.
During the 8½-month film foundation programme you get the opportunity to:
- Immerse yourself in hands-on filmmaking
- Develop your special creative skills under the guidance of professionals from the film industry, working in the Danish folk high school tradition
- Get massive hands-on experience combined with common lectures and screenings
- Be part of an intense film environment where you and your fellow students will produce over 170 films in 34 weeks, using state of the art film equipment
- Learn about all aspects of the film world, including how to work in real film crews
- Start an international network with fellow students and filmmakers from all over the world
The next 8 1/2 months programme starts 28 August 2017.
ATT: For all students who require a visa to enter Denmark: February 1st (see a list of countries here)
For all other students: April 1st